The Radical Remission Foundation’s mission is to advance and support scientific research on the topic of radical remission, including randomized controlled trials and published case studies.
For more info, please contact us at [email protected]
Harvard Launches Study on Radical Remission
We are thrilled to announce that Harvard researchers have officially launched a pilot study to analyze the benefits of the Radical Remission workshop and online course on cancer patients. Specifically, the study will look at the impact the workshop may have on patients’ quality of life and dietary habits.
This study is more than two years in the making! The lead researcher, Junaidah Barnett, PhD, first approached us in 2017 after reading Radical Remission, and asked how she could study the 9 healing factors that were discussed in the book. Since then, she has been working tirelessly to try to get a study approved – and finally it has!
What this means:
- Cancer patients who sign up for either an in-person workshop or our online course will now have the option to complete a set of online surveys before, just after, and six months after the workshop or course
- The team of Harvard researchers will then analyze the completed surveys and let us know how the nine Radical Remission healing factors can affect your quality of life and dietary habits.
- Once the results from this pilot study are published, the next step will be to apply for larger grants to fund a randomized, controlled trial which will study the nine healing factors in more depth. Stay tuned!
How you can help:
- If you know someone who is about to take our in-person workshop or online course, please tell them about this study and encourage them to fill out the first set of surveys before they begin the workshop or course.
- Donate to support this study! We welcome your donations to help cover the administrative costs of this study, which includes 5 researchers/statisticians, 2 website developers, and 1 project coordinator. Your donations to our 501c3 non-profit organization, The Radical Remission Foundation, are tax-deductible. Click here to donate.
About the Radical Remission Foundation
The Radical Remission Foundation was founded in response to our desire to conduct further research on radical remission cases, and how they may get us closer to understanding cancer, cancer prevention, and ultimately, a cure. It is a continuation of the book Radical Remission, written by Dr. Kelly Turner – a study of radical remission cases and the alternative healing methods practiced by those cases. The Radical Remission Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of alternative healing practices and how they lead to remission, and cancer prevention.